The competitive landscape requires that teams be laser-focused and effective.
Executive Coaching Network (EXCN) helps identify the barriers to team success and accelerate meaningful change. Results may range from improved communication and morale, to greater productivity.
In many organizations, we encounter situations where teams:
- Function as a group, but not as a team
- Have capable members, but are unsure of their direction
- Want to achieve results more quickly
Both high-functioning and under-performing teams hire EXCN when:
- They aren’t managing conflict effectively
- Trust is an issue
- Members want to challenge one another constructively
- There is a new leader
EXCN builds team awareness through team assessments and feedback, as well as through structured exercises. Team members begin to understand one another’s strengths and weaknesses. Other barriers hindering the team are identified. Authentic change unfolds in a safe, controlled environment. Team performance reaches higher levels, with improved collegiality and support.